NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking to join a game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
chance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Looking to join a game Reply with quote

It's been about a year since I was part of a regular RPG and I'm starting to become keen to join a group again. I'm reasonbly happy to play just about anything, though I prefer horror games, closely followed by fantasy games... Admittly, I am somewhat know for wanting to play characters that would fit in horror games, even in non-horror games. (My still favourite chacater is an insane Necromancer I played for over 2 years in a "Chivalry and Sorcery" game Smile )

One of my favourite games is Call of Cthulhu and I would like to play Paranoia, but would be happy to join most types of games espically any fantasy game like D&D, Chivalry and Sorcery, Runequest etc.

I'm reasonbly easy for days, when given enough advance notice. But prefer Sundays. I am actually free most Monday evenings too, so proberly should come along to the Ferrymans Tavern, as I used to play in a group at the pub when you were all still going to the Feathers on Mondays. I would be play in a group that only meets once or twice a month as well.

Thanks Smile
Geraldine

Last edited by chance on Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Liam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im keen to start a regular Cthulhu game. I can GM as well if needed. Probably once a week to once a fortnight or similar if anyone is keen.
Liam

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I also need some playtesters for my Kapcon Cthulhu scenario if anyone is available late in the month. Details on the Kapcon website...horror on the high seas.
chance

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liam wrote:
Im keen to start a regular Cthulhu game. I can GM as well if needed. Probably once a week to once a fortnight or similar if anyone is keen.

I'd be keen Smile I'm a lot happier being a player rather than GM...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> WARGS All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: