NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seeking 3.5e Game in Auckland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dragoderian

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:32 pm    Post subject: Seeking 3.5e Game in Auckland Reply with quote

So... Hey. I'm looking, as you can tell a game run under D&D 3.5 rules within the, well, Auckland area. No offense to pathfinder, but I have quite a few of the 3.5 books and I really don't want to learn a new system now. And if you ask me about 4e I'll think something unprintable and link you to the Alexandrian.

About me: I own, in total, sixty-six D&D 3.5 books. This includes almost all of the 'Races of' series, as well as the 'Complete' series. Admittedly this can make me a hassle to play with, since I can draw from so many sources, but I do photocopy all relevant data for whatever character I'm playing.

What I'd like is a game group that preferably meets in weekends, simply because that is easier for me given my schedule as a student. Friday afternoons are also pretty good, given I finish verrah early then.

In terms of game, well, I don't really mind. I enjoy psionics quite a bit, and prefer to play more support-based characters even though quite a lot of people call my boys gimped. My favored classes being Psion, Warlock and DFA (A class that would be unbelievably broken if it wasn't so situational). Oh, I like to play with strange character concepts and odd classes, and so I experiment with things like Tome of Battle and Incarnum.

If you wanna talk about play style; I can roleplay and I can mercilessly devise plots for wanton slaughter. No problem. I prefer a mix, and who doesn't, but would honestly lean more toward the story than the hack 'n' slash if I had to.

Now, I wouldn't say I live in South Auckland. I'm in Ellerslie, actually, with great access to public transport but not transport of my own. Oh, and I won't be the guy to pay for the pizza but I will be the guy to bring home-baked cookies 'cause that's just how I roll.

Hopefully this amounts to something. Cheers.

Peace, D.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> Available Games All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: