NZRaG
New Zealand Roleplaying and Gaming forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Munchkin - Meta/Campaign

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Djinne

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:17 pm    Post subject: Munchkin - Meta/Campaign Reply with quote

Hello everyone.

I am interested in getting some regular games of Munchkin going with my group and was thinking about doing some sort of meta/campaign thing to have a continuity between games.

Has anyone ever done this or heard of it being done? I am interested in other people's ideas of what could work.

So far (with 5 minutes of thought) I am thinking of making it a race to level 100. Each time someone wins by reaching level 10, we mark that down and the first person to accumulate 10 wins is 100 and the champion.

In terms of meta, I was thinking of allowing items to be carried between games.

So for example. Game 1 ends with Mike at 10, Steve is at 9 while Jo and Liz are at 8.

Each player is allowed to pick their level X 100 gold worth of items they currently have in play to carry to the next game.

Any "change" is lost.

This would reward players for getting to high level as they would have more to carry over.

Maybe also some sort of "booby prize" for the lowest level person, something akin to the charity already in the game.

Does anyone have any thoughts or comments? Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    NZRaG Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT + 13 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: