Hydra

Convention time drawing near? Better let us know so we don't miss out!

Moderator: Paul

Hydra

Postby Scott » Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 am

Hydra is a new LARP convention coming to Wellington. A smaller sibling to Chimera and Kapcon, it's going to provide a weekend of fun larps right here in Wellington.

Now is the time to start registering. We currently have 15 games available and more have been offered. The schedule may change depending on what numbers we are expecting each day. We will add games as needed. Then we will finalise it for game selection, which we will open Friday 17th Feb. Unlike Kapcon, with Hydra you will end up booking all of your games in advance.

We also have break out spaces for those of you worn out from too much fun.

The transport option on the registration form will let us know that you would like some help setting up some car pooling to the venue.

http://hydra.nzlarps.org/index.php?pageName=news
Scott

Re: Hydra

Postby Sophmelc » Wed Jan 25, 2012 10:24 pm

Nice one!
Sophmelc

Postby Scott » Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:03 am

And now the menu is up:

Meals for Friday, Saturday and Sunday will be catered.

Breakfast Sat & Sun - Breakfast cereals, toast, fruit salad, boiled eggs & hashbrowns

Lunch Sat - Deviled Sausages w/ mixed vege mash
Vegan Lunch 1 - Vegan Deviled Sausages w/ mixed vege mash

Lunch Sun - Cottage Pie w/ Roast vege
Vegan Lunch - Gardener's Pie w/ Roast vege

Dinner Fri - Hearty Vege Soup w/ bread rolls
plus - Fruit Salad w/ Jelly

Dinner Sat - Meatloaf w/ Roast Vege
Vegan Dinner 2 - Stuffed (one or the other depending at the time of shopping) Capsicum/Tomatoes w/ Roast vege
plus - Baked Spiced Apples w/ custuard (Vegan/Gluten Free custard option)

Tea, coffee and chilled water included in each meal.

Tea, coffee, soft drinks, energy drinks, fruit juice and lollies available to purchase at all meal times. (and probably between when I am about)

Meals - $35 all inclusive (2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches), or pay per meal, $6 per breakfast, $8 per lunch, $8 per dinner
Scott

Postby itowlson » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 am

Is there a Friday-evening-only registration or is this at the full one-day price?
itowlson

Postby Catnip » Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:28 am

Everyone signed up for Down and Out In Middenburg should have received an email with a short casting questionnaire from me. If you haven't received this and you think you should have, let me know.

A couple of people haven't responded yet. I'm planning to start casting this weekend, so could you please get these back to me ASAP. Otherwise I'll just cast those I have received responses from.
Catnip

Return to Upcoming Cons