Day of Games 2013

Convention time drawing near? Better let us know so we don't miss out!

Moderator: Paul

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby itowlson » Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:26 am

Steve Hickey wrote:If you run the Stanford Prison scenario for Dog Eat Dog, Ivan ... I will be all in.


I'm very keen to do this... but as I've only played Dog Eat Dog once before, I was planning to go with the standard setting before attempting the slightly more experimental Stanford Prison Experiment scenario. But I'm open to giving it a try if people want to jump straight in!
itowlson
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby Mike Sands » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:57 am

Oh, Sophie, what's the cost?
Mike Sands
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby Mike Sands » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:33 am

Looks like I will have a playable version of my naval adventure game Devil and the Deep, in case anyone is up for playing an untested draft! Bleeding edge gaming!
Mike Sands
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby Sophmelc » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:34 am

Mike Sands wrote:Oh, Sophie, what's the cost?


$15 all day or $10 for part of the day.
Sophmelc
 
Posts: 188
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:51 pm

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby Mike Sands » Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:08 am

Sophmelc wrote:
Mike Sands wrote:Oh, Sophie, what's the cost?


$15 all day or $10 for part of the day.


Cool!
Mike Sands
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby itowlson » Sat Apr 13, 2013 5:04 am

Mike Sands wrote:Looks like I will have a playable version of my naval adventure game Devil and the Deep, in case anyone is up for playing an untested draft! Bleeding edge gaming!


Yes please! Pretty sure I can siphon off some spare blood from Monster of the Week players if need be...
itowlson
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby Mike Sands » Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:18 am

itowlson wrote:
Mike Sands wrote:Looks like I will have a playable version of my naval adventure game Devil and the Deep, in case anyone is up for playing an untested draft! Bleeding edge gaming!


Yes please! Pretty sure I can siphon off some spare blood from Monster of the Week players if need be...


Don't worry, there will be plenty of blood as soon as the guns have their range!

(Mental note: re-watch Master & Commander before Day of Games. Or I could try to re-read all twenty the Aubrey/Maturin books by then...)
Mike Sands
 
Posts: 426
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:33 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby karen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:47 am

Hooray!! Hopefully I'll be there for 2 sessions. Any requests??
karen
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby karen » Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:49 am

itowlson wrote:
Steve Hickey wrote:If you run the Stanford Prison scenario for Dog Eat Dog, Ivan ... I will be all in.


I'm very keen to do this... but as I've only played Dog Eat Dog once before, I was planning to go with the standard setting before attempting the slightly more experimental Stanford Prison Experiment scenario. But I'm open to giving it a try if people want to jump straight in!


That sounds terrifying and fascinating. Count me in, please!
karen
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:11 am

Re: Day of Games 2013

Postby itowlson » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:06 am

Stanford Prison Experiment is go, and may God have mercy on us all.
itowlson
 
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to Upcoming Cons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron