Old 80s and 90s stuff to give away

Things for sale/trade/swap/free, Anythings thats useful to other people really.

Moderator: Paul

Old 80s and 90s stuff to give away

Postby Tuoni » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:17 am

Hi all,
My partner has suggested that the stacks and stacks of old DnD stuff in my mancave really needs to go.
So, the following is FREE if anyone has a use for it.
about 30 White Dwarf magazines, from 1985-1990ish (mostly when it was a general RPG mag, and a few issues from later when it was entirely GW focused.
probably about 50+ Dragon magazines and a few Dungeon magazines too(from mid 1980s to the final issue before Paizo took it over)
these are random issues. too many to count or go through, most are in good condition but a few with adventures in them have been scribbled on a bit during play)
a whole stack of 2E D&D rulebooks most of the hardcovers and lots of those brown guidebook things.
assorted rolemaster, Cthulhu, AD&D, and MERP supplements too

if anyone wants any of it let me know. it would be a shame to throw it out but I have hoarded this stuff for 30 yrs now and I have to throw it out. Im in Kilbirnie, Wellington. there is too much to catalogue sorry, just big stacks in the cupboard.
Currently running an ancient hellenistic mediterranean fantasy Pathfinder campaign, with Star Wars jokes and tentacles too. .
Tuoni

Re: Old 80s and 90s stuff to give away

Postby morgue » Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:45 pm

I would be delighted to take all of this off your hands :-)
(Especially the Cthulhu stuff!)

However, if anyone else is keen, I have no problem sharing the wealth.
morgue

Postby binder » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:25 pm

I'm always after old Cthulhu stuff to add to my collection. Happy to - as Morgue stated - to share the wealth!

Feel free to PM me etc. And I can pop around anytime or arrange a meet up...
Marcus
binder

Postby Tuoni » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:18 am

cool, thanks I will make a pile in the living room and PM you both
Currently running an ancient hellenistic mediterranean fantasy Pathfinder campaign, with Star Wars jokes and tentacles too. .
Tuoni

Postby morgue » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:14 am

Take whatever you want Marcus :-) Or if it's simpler I can pick up the lot and pass on to you any/all the Cthulhu stuff/whatever else? Except not sure when I'll see you next, Kapcon still a question mark for me. Anyway, I'm good with whatever :-)
morgue

Postby binder » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:42 pm

Thanks Morgue!

As I'm working in the city I'll be able to pick anything up. That said, I'm a nice guy and I'll definitely pass anything I already have on. More over, I'll ensure that if any of the Cthulhu material is worth anything it gets paid for! I'd hate to screw anyone over an RPG book that might go for good money over on ebay...

Marcus
binder

Postby RolemasterGM » Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:57 am

Hi there Tuoni

Nearly a year ago you made this very, very kind offer ..... I'm strongly suspecting all of this collection has gone but just wanted to check .... particuarly around any of the Rolemaster or MERP stuff.

Yeah real long shot but you never know.

Many thanks and kind regards

Chris :D
RolemasterGM

Return to Resources