Dungeons and Dragons Hamilton

Started a game but don't have enough players? Want a game but can't find a GM to run it for you?

Moderator: Paul

Dungeons and Dragons Hamilton

Postby wharekura » Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:24 pm

I use to play ad&d back in the late 80s for some years and want to start up a D&D (dungeons and dragons) social club (involves beer, so you need to be 20+) in Hamilton starting in my garage with 3 - 4 others.

For those out of down, our street has a B&B which costs can be split if there are others from out of town.

I have 4th Edition Players and DMasters handbook and plenty of dice.
If you have a laptop it would help and I can set up a wireless network for printing character sheets etc.

The aim is to focus more on story than game mechanics but still employ lots of dice rolling.

Once we have 3 confirmed (have 1 confirmed and 2 on the news-boards yet to hear back from), will set up a date for meet and greet and creating the characters.
wharekura

Re: Dungeons and Dragons Hamilton

Postby wharekura » Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 am

1st meet and greet meeting went well with 4 players about to start with 4th edition. Weekly on Fridays from 8pm for anyone else interested - Hamilton.

Once we get up to scratch, maybe we'll take on the Pathfinder group in Hamilton...
wharekura

Postby dayaa2 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:35 pm

Hey there... I know this is an old post but there are no others... maybe you can either help me or steer me in the right direction...

My husband and I are looking for a RPG group to join and play... He has played D&D and has all the old books.. I have never played and he is introducing me to the game and RPG world... If you know of a group needing two new players or your group has an opening or how I can find one that would be very helpful to us.... We live in Hamilton... New Zealand..

Thanks for your help

Dayaa2
dayaa2

Postby IdiotSavant » Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:09 am

Have you tried the Waikato roleplayers facebook group?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/waikatoroleplayers/
Playing: D&D5
Running: Laundry Files; Uncharted Worlds
Planning: KapCon XXV; The Gehenna Memo (Hydra 2016), Boffo's Birthday Bash (Phoenix 2016)
IdiotSavant

Postby wharekura » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:06 am

hi - we stopped as we all got jobs :) and new commitments. Back in the 80s had the time but not the $, now have the $ but not the time. Be interested to see how you go with the facebook group.
wharekura

Return to Available Games