Wellington game (tawa)

Started a game but don't have enough players? Want a game but can't find a GM to run it for you?

Moderator: Paul

Wellington game (tawa)

Postby deftonesfan » Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:50 am

My Wife and I (in our late 20's)are interested in starting D&De5. We have never played before but open to adventure. We are willing to host in Tawa Wellington. We would need a Dm and a couple others of course. Having fun is our primary goal. Please be 18+. Let me know of your interested in playing. Open to schedule groups needs.

Target date to start March 2015.
deftonesfan

Re: Wellington game (tawa)

Postby Luke » Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:12 pm

Hey there. I know of a couple of groups in Tawa but I think they are both full at the moment. I emailed them in any case.

Another option is to try D&D Encounters. I believe its run weekly at Cerberus, Pulsar and Caffeinated Dragon and has a decent attendance, though it may be a somewhat younger crowd.

Good luck with your search.
Playing: D&D5e
Running: Godbound, PbtA (Masks, Legacy, The Watch)
Planning: None
Luke

Postby deftonesfan » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:24 pm

Cheers

thanks for the help
deftonesfan

Postby Glacius » Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:26 am

Hoe did you go? I am thinking about starting to play locally and Tawa works for me
Glacius

Postby Glock-9mm » Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:31 pm

Just in case 1 of you is at a loose end I have space in a fortnightly Pathfinder Game - we have space for 1 and its in Tawa.

We play roughly every 2 weeks on Sundays (10AM to 4/5 PM) and are playing through the Shattered Star campaign.

If Interested email me at Ulkarnis@gmail.com

Regards
G-9mm
Glock-9mm

Return to Available Games